Frequently asked questions
How do I know the information on the course will work for me?
I guarantee this course will show you how to practically invest in yourself, every step of the way, fully uncovering your own creativity. True authenticity will always lead to the absolute best results in everything you do. It’s an exciting prospect to relate this to your art.
Where do I start in becoming an artist?
It’s not a question of how to become an artist..but the real question is how to uncover the artist that you already are.
This course will help you to finding ways of realising your artistic potential. In letting go to your intuition, our natural guidance system, and the most powerful of senses, you can honestly surprise yourself time and time again.
What if I can’t connect to my intuition?
We are all already connected, and born with this ability, it’s more a matter of increasing the awareness of it. In fact, it is because we are so in tune with it, that it commonly goes unnoticed, it's subtleties getting lost in the chaos of daily life.
How will I recognise it?
Follow your intuition. In our day to day activities, we are in explicably attracted to certain things, that maybe we wouldn’t at first identify as having any significance. It could be a song, or a recurring thought or idea.
How many times have you paused at a random item in the supermarket, only to find that you’d unknowingly run out of it when you got home..or that person that's on your mind calls when your just about to contact them..?
Sometimes we pass by those times, maybe call it a strange occurrence, but sometimes we feel the compulsion to investigate it further. This, I would call following up on your intuition.
What might seem something of minor importance could possibly be a key to your higher purpose. So pay attention to what or who you might be drawn to, and who or what pops up from nowhere in your head!
This course helps to hone your senses, and further allow you to access your higher wisdom by means of creation.
The Intuitive Artist isn’t for you if -
- You would like to learn specifics about a particular medium, eg-how to use glazes in oil painting
- You have a predetermined idea of the art you’d like to produce, eg- you’ve seen a painting you really like and you only want to paint to accurately re-produce an image or style
- You are expecting a ‘by the numbers’ art course to a specific product, eg- how to paint a highland cow in acrylics
- You want to be told what is right and wrong -this is a journey to finding what feels valuable to you!
- You are not interested in self discovery or inner investigation, ie- you at not open to spiritual or energetic tools